Today is Halloween and we know how easy it is to get carried away with all the sugary treats. But hey, who says you can’t have a delicious, yet healthier Halloween? Here are some healthy desserts for Halloween 🎃
1. Pumpkin Protein Smoothie 🎃🥤
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- A dash of cinnamon and nutmeg
Blend everything together until smooth, pour into a fun Halloween-themed cup and enjoy your Pumpkin Protein Smoothie!
2. Spooky Avocado Brownies 👻🍫
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup
Mash the avocados and mix them with the rest of the ingredients. Bake at 350°F (175°C) for about 20 minutes. Let cool and cut into spooky shapes like bats or ghosts!
3. «Boo»-nana Ghost Pops 🍌👻
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- Mini chocolate chips for eyes
Cut bananas in half and freeze them for 1 hour. Dip in Greek yogurt and place chocolate chips as eyes. Freeze again until yogurt is firm.
4. Apple Monster Bites 🍎👹
- 2 green apples
- Sunflower seeds or slivered almonds for teeth
- Strawberry jam for tongue
Cut apple slices and assemble them into open mouths, using sunflower seeds as teeth and a dollop of strawberry jam as the tongue.
5. Witch’s Cauldron Chia Pudding 🧙♀️🥄
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- A dash of vanilla extract
- Green food coloring (natural options available)
Mix chia seeds, almond milk, and vanilla. Add a drop of food coloring and let it set in the fridge. Serve in mini cauldrons for that extra Halloween touch!
So there you have it, folks! Five healthy desserts for Halloween. Let’s make this Halloween both fun and fit! 🎉 If you liked this post don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Mastodon for more! Stay spooky and healthy! 🎃💪