Hey FitWoody friends! Exciting times ahead, as we’re releasing the beta 2 of FitWoody on Thursday, August 10th, and guess what? It includes the Apple Watch app! 🎉 But first things first, you’ll need to have the beta of watchOS 10 installed. Here’s a simple guide to help you out:
How to Get the watchOS 10 Beta On Your Wrist
Follow these easy steps to install the beta for free. It’s like having a sneak peek into the future!
Apple unveiled this massive update at the WWDC event in June, and now it’s ready for you to test.
Here’s What You Need to Know Beforehand
- Caution: Running the beta may lead to some bugs and performance issues, but if you’re an adventurous soul with a Series 4 or later Apple Watch, why not give it a try? I’ve been using it for weeks, and it’s been smooth sailing!
- Heads up: Once you go to watchOS 10 beta, there’s no turning back to watchOS 9.
- Great news: Both the developer beta and public beta are free!
- If you haven’t already, install the iOS 17 public beta. (Here’s our guide on how to do that
Let’s Get Started
- Backup Time: Don’t forget to backup your Apple Watch through your iPhone. Just remember, no downgrading from watchOS 10 to 9.
- Open the Watch App: On your iPhone running iOS 17, go to the ‘My Watch’ tab, then ‘General.’
- Find the Update: Tap ‘Software Update’ at the top, then ‘Beta Updates’ > ‘watchOS 10 Public or Developer Beta.’ (Might take a moment to show up!)
- Download & Install: Hit ‘Download and Install,’ and you’re on your way!
- Charging Reminder: Place your Apple Watch on its charger, keep it close to your iPhone and on WiFi, and make sure it’s at least 50% charged. ⚡
And that’s it! You’re now ready to dive into the world of watchOS 10 beta.
Can’t wait to test it out?
And don’t forget to get ready for FitWoody’s beta 2, especially if you’re an Apple Watch user.
Thanks for being part of our journey! Happy exploring! 🚀